How to Improve Android mobile phone performance ?
Today we discuss about the most important gadget in our day to day life Phone and the process to maintain it smoothly. This will answer the question How to improve Android Mobile Phone Performance. When it comes to phones, Android mobile phones are the most popular ones in the market. User-friendly and economical, these phones are widely available and they dominate the market in the gadget world. But did you ever think how to maintain your android mobile phone performance, as it holds a lot of significance in our day to day life? Here are a few tips which can help you maintain android mobile phone performance efficiently.
1. Full charge- Android mobile phones work super fast when fully charged. Ensure enough time is given to charge your phone every day. To avoid your Android mobile phone performance from any internal damage, this is technically the most important step to be considered. Avoid using the phone when it’s running out of charge as this may make your phone relatively slow and damage internally.
2. OS update- Too many updates make your phone slow were the thoughts in the ancient days when these phones were new in the market. Updating your Android mobile phone with the latest and trending software gives you the access to the latest feature available in the market. They ensure all your Apps function smoothly and efficiently. Security also is one of the important features for keeping your Android software up to date. Make sure to back up your data while updating your phone as this may help you not to lose any important data in case something goes wrong during an update.
3. Enough space: Too much unnecessary data can slow down the Android mobile Phone’s performance as they take some storage which can be used in other important ways. Don’t overburden your phone with apps, instead disable all the apps which take more space and are hardly used by you. This will help your android mobile phone to perform smoothly and efficiently.
4. Root your android-
Rooting means giving root permission on your phone. When the phone is rooted, running apps that require access to system settings becomes easier and additional features can be added to your Android smart device. You can either root by installing the superuser application or by flashing a custom ROM which is a modified version of Android. This version comes with additional features also speed enhancements adding a different look to your phones. Some more important ways of rooting are kernel, stock, radio, recovery and flash.
5. Apps with minimum space – When we talk about space, it refers to the apps which take less space in your phones. Identifying between the necessary and unnecessary apps, choosing alternatives like lower storage space apps over higher storage space apps are few ways you can systematically organize your Android phone in a much smoother way, which in turn also leads to boosting your Android mobile phones performance and battery life.
6. Fewer widgets– Widgets are the extension of larger applications which are already installed on your device. It is an element of a graphical user interface that displays information or provides a specific way for a user to interact with the operating system or an application. They provide you with quick access to an application which does not require you to open the app that manages this information. The fewer widgets on your screen help you access your phone efficiently. They do have uses but too many running on the home screen will slower your android mobile phones performance. But they are not the shortcut for the icons to run the app but are the icons which help you access an app quickly and smoothly. This is one of the important factors to be taken into consideration while maintaining your android mobile phone which boosts your phone performance.
These steps help you boost your Android phone’s performance and would clear the question how to Improve Android mobile phone performance. Having said that, these steps can be done on your fingertips with minimal effort and time.