- MEGA – Mega is also known for his most secure Cloud Storage and file Sharing Service, which gives users immediately 50 GB to store data and files. You can view your data and files from Smartphones, Android devices or Tablets at a faster speed. Mega is the most user-friendly and handy software solution for the ones who want to store their data and files to the Cloud services.
- Amazon drive– Amazon Drive which was initially known as Cloud Drive comes with 5 GB of free storage. Considered to be the popular server for photo sharing and cloud storage, You can store all of your files, photos, videos, and more. You can back up your content to one secure place, and access it from anywhere from your IOS and Android devices with Amazon Drive. The files that are stored on Amazon drive can be recovered at fingertips when the device on which it is used is damaged or lost.
- DropBox – With DropBox Cloud Storage and File Sharing Services, users get 2 GB of free space. Users can boost the storage space up to 18 GB. You can download free apps to access DropBox from your computer and mobile devices. The Web version of DropBox lets you edit files without needing to download them. Dropbox recently rolled out a similar feature called Smart-Sync but it’s currently only available to Business users. You can store any kind of file in Dropbox, by either uploading to the website or adding it to the desktop Apps. The Mobile Apps and Desktop apps are easy to navigate and are beautifully designed. There is no size limit to upload any file to Dropbox.
- pCloud – pcloud is relatively new Cloud storage and file sharing service available in the market. pCloud is a free cloud storage service that offers 10 GB of space.It adds storage to your computer also can be called as a Virtual Hard Drive. With pCloud you can store files from multiple devices to a one beautiful and intuitive cloud storage space. It is used for both business and personal use. You can also backup the photos from your social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram, and Picasa.
- Google Drive – Google Drive is the way to keep your files back up and easy to access wherever you go. This best free storage and file sharing service help you save up to 15 GB data which can include photos, videos. Recordings and drawings. Literally anything and everything. If you have a google account, you can already access google drive, however, you have to share and sync that data with your Gmail account. This is considered one of best as it had apps for IOS and Android devices as well.The app can automatically back up your photos on its own, without the need for the separate Google Photos app.
- Media Fire– Media Fire is perfect for storing all types of data to the cloud, as it comes with a whopping 50 GB free Cloud Storage. Initially, you get 10 GB free storage but later you can add the additional storage by application downloads. This free Cloud storage and file sharing service are best for small businesses. IOS and Android users can download an app to upload images and recording or to view and share files easily.
These applications have eventually grown in terms of usage in the coming years and have made photo sharing and any file sharing activity for the users on their fingertips. They are of a larger benefit for people who require sharing of files and photos on a larger scale for people like graphic designers and video artists. There are a number of applications in the market for file sharing and cloud storage but we brought to you the most common and widely used file sharing servers.