Sennheiser has launched HD 200 PRO, a closed-back over-ear monitoring headphones in India offering detailed and powerful studio. Built on the successful HD4x1 series, the HD 200 PRO features Sennheiser’s proprietary neodymium magnets, which deliver an excellent and powerful sound reproduction.
The closed, over-ear, lightweight design offers excellent comfort and in addition to that, it also has an isolation from external ambient noise, which is optimal for long creative monitoring sessions (e.g. electronic piano, laptop, mixing consoles).
The Sennheiser HD 200 PRO is priced at Rs. 6,490 and is now available from stores as well as Sennheiser e-store online.
On the launch, Vipin Pungalia, Director, Professional Segment, Sennheiser, said:
“Giving our consumers an unforgettable Sennheiser audio experience is our endeavor and with the HD 200 PRO we will step up the audio experience by leaps and bounds. Keeping in mind our suit of perfect sound, these headphones are designed in a way which makes them a perfect combination of Sennheiser’s uncompromised sound, reliability, comfort and classy looks”
Sennheiser HD 200 PRO highlights and specifications
- Closed, around-ear headphone design to reduce ambient noise
- Sennheiser’s proprietary transducers that deliver an outstanding stereo sound reproduction with powerful punchy bass
- Soft ear cushions and ergonomic design that provide enhanced fit and comfort
- Frequency response:20 – 20,000 Hz. Sound pressure level (SPL) at 1kHz/1Vrms – 108 dB, Impedance – 32 Ω
- Weight (without cable) – 184g
- A robust 2.0m singled-sided cable
- 6.3 mm (1/4”) stereo jack adapter included